Don’t Miss Composites in Wind 2017 ~ 2-Day FREE Workshop!
Composites One, the Closed Mold Alliance, along with Magnum Venus Products, and The Institute for Advanced Composites Manufacturing Innovation (IACMI) invite you to attend Composites in Wind 2017!
Composites in Wind 2017 is focused on novel composite materials, new fabrication processes, and proven repair techniques for blades, nacelles, and towers. During this two-day workshop, on-stage interviews will be held with leading wind energy professionals about wind industry outlook, new technologies, and life cycle issues.
WHAT YOU’LL SEE AND LEARN:
- LIVE Demonstration of Vacuum Infusion Wind Blades
- LIVE Demonstration of Light RTM Nacelle
- Tours of the National Wind Technology Center (NWTC)
- Repair and Rehabilitation of Blades
- Plugs and Tooling
- Up-Tower Inspection
- Adhesives and Bonding
- Tower Stability
- Drone Inspection
- Composites One Congratulates Vectorply on 25 Years and the Opening of New Advanced Composite Reinforcement Facility
Have questions? Contact Us.