Join us at Built2Last: Composites Durability Workshop in Nashville, TN!
Are you involved with Composite fabrication within the Industrial, Architectural, Defense, Infrastructure, or Transportation markets? If so, this Composites Durability Workshop is for you! Production workers, supervisors, repair and finishing departments, materials managers, engineers, designers, management, and anyone else interested in understanding composites processes and materials will all find value at this not to miss industry event.
February 23 – 24, 2017
Laboratory for Systems Integrity & Reliability (LASIR)
566 Mainstream Drive STE 700
Nashville, TN 3722
WHAT YOU’LL SEE AND LEARN:
• Composites Design Considerations for Durability
• Life Cycle Prediction Analysis (Cyclic and Dynamic Fatigue Loading)
• Limiting Variations with Process Controls in Light RTM and Vacuum Bagging Processes
• Composite Material Selection for Improved Fatigue & Damage Tolerance Measuring
Toughness / Damage Tolerance in Composites
• Non-Destructive Evaluation on Large Scale Composites Structures
• Bonding Line Assurance in Composite-Metal Assemblies
• Self-Healing Materials, Sensors, and Smart Structures
• Damage Repair with Composites: Seismic, Waterfront, or Runways
• And, much more
- American Composites Manufacturers Association to Host Industry Leaders at 2017 Composites Executive Forum
- Join Us at Flyways to Highways in Dayton, OH, November 1 – 2 for this two day FREE Advanced Composites Workshop!
Have questions? Contact Us.