Safety is important at Composites One. Our quantified Safety Incentive Programs are tied to performance, accountability, and behaviors and serve to motivate our employees to always act with safety and compliance in mind.
Our dedication to safety is not only evident in our performance but has also been recognized by various safety organizations.
- Since 2002, Composites One was awarded the Safety Platinum Award by Great West Insurance.
- We have won multiple awards from the National Safety Council and have had consistently low workers comp claims throughout the years.
- Our OOS violations have been below 3 percent since 2007.
- Plus, our DOT Out of Service rates for Vehicle, Driver, and Hazmat categories have been consistently below that of our competitors. With 90 trucks logging over 3.5 million miles, Composites One is proud to have such outstanding safety performance.
Composites One is also ISO – AS9120 certified at our Monessen, Pennsylvania location. We are audited annually by the registrar to ensure that we maintain our certification and identify areas in need of improvement within our Quality Management System. This allows us to recognize our need for continual progress as we keep our system adequate and up-to-date.
In This Section
- Composites One Congratulates Vectorply on 25 Years and the Opening of New Advanced Composite Reinforcement Facility
Have questions? Contact Us.