Advanced Industrial Composites for the Corrosion Industry
Industrial composites play an important role in the continued progress of corrosion and energy industries by providing top of the line materials designed to withstand harsh environmental elements. Composites One is dedicated to being the leading supplier of industrial composites by continually researching new composite material to stay ahead of our clients’ needs. Our industry technicians are skilled at matching our clients’ requirements with industrial composites so your company can continue to pave the way in the corrosion industry.
What Makes Industrial Composites Stand Out Among the Rest?
Our industrial composites are paving the way to new innovations in the corrosion industry, and Composites One is proud to be the leading supplier of these composites. Because the composites used in the corrosion industry need to be durable and resistant to harsh elements, they are predominantly made from polyester resin and vinyl ester resin, Polyester and vinyl ester resins has a high chemical and temperature resistance.
Polyester resin is a cost-effective composite material known for its strength and durability, as well as its ability to be used in a number of industrial composites. Polyester resin is a versatile composite because it can be produced with several different fibers. Most commonly mixed with fiberglass, polyester resin can be used in a variety of ways, such as:
- Orthophthalic (Ortho) based general purpose resin.
- Isophthalic (Iso) based resin with higher heat distortion and improved corrosion resistance.
- Dicyclopentadiene (DCPD) based resin for low shrinkage and improved cosmetics.
- Specialty resins for fire performance, food service, or specific corrosion resistance.
Vinyl ester resins (VE) are another important element of industrial composites because they are corrosion resistant, making them a perfect composite for the corrosion and energy industry. As manufacturers continue to utilize vinyl ester resins, new applications will gradually develop.
How to Learn More About Industrial Composites
You can order our advanced industrial composites by filling out our contact form and speaking with one of our technicians about your composite needs. We offer custom fulfillment and fast turnaround times, so you do not have to detour from your projected timeline. For more information, contact us today.
- Composites One Presents Webinar | Make The Right Decision About Process Materials For Your Manufacturing Goals
- Composites One Presents Webinar | Efficiencies of Kitting and Plying for Processing Advanced Composite Materials
Have questions? Contact Us.