Join us at Built2Last: Composites Durability Workshop in Nashville, TN!
Are you involved with Composite fabrication within the Industrial, Architectural, Defense, Infrastructure, or Transportation markets? If so, this Composites Durability Workshop is for you! Production workers, supervisors, repair and finishing departments, materials managers, engineers, designers, management, and anyone else interested in understanding composites processes and materials will all find value at this not to miss industry event.
February 23 – 24, 2017
Laboratory for Systems Integrity & Reliability (LASIR)
566 Mainstream Drive STE 700
Nashville, TN 3722
WHAT YOU’LL SEE AND LEARN:
• Composites Design Considerations for Durability
• Life Cycle Prediction Analysis (Cyclic and Dynamic Fatigue Loading)
• Limiting Variations with Process Controls in Light RTM and Vacuum Bagging Processes
• Composite Material Selection for Improved Fatigue & Damage Tolerance Measuring
Toughness / Damage Tolerance in Composites
• Non-Destructive Evaluation on Large Scale Composites Structures
• Bonding Line Assurance in Composite-Metal Assemblies
• Self-Healing Materials, Sensors, and Smart Structures
• Damage Repair with Composites: Seismic, Waterfront, or Runways
• And, much more
- Solvay and Composites One Announce North-America Distribution Agreement for the Process Materials and Tooling Product Lines
- LIVE Demos Provide CAMX Attendees with Composites Knowledge – Demos, Takeaways and More from Composites One, the Closed Mold Alliance and Industry Partners
- HSE Bulletin Department of Health, Safety & Environment Compliance Reminder for Quarter Four of 2018
Have questions? Contact Us.