Join Us at Flyways to Highways in Dayton, OH, November 1 – 2 for this two day FREE Advanced Composites Workshop!
Composites One, the Closed Mold Alliance, along with Magnum Venus Products, and The Institute for Advanced Composites Manufacturing Innovation (IACMI) invite you to attend Flyways to Highways: How Advanced Composites and High Performance Materials Will Get You Where You’re Going! This workshop will take place at the University of Dayton Research Institute in Dayton, OH, November 1-2, 2016! Space is limited, sign up for this FREE in-depth two day course today.
While not as critical in all aspects as aerospace composites, other applications, from infrastructure to automotive, need many of the same features and benefits delivered by Advanced Composites and high performance materials. Light-weighting, fatigue resistance, and repeatable construction are a few of the drivers to advanced composites from traditional materials. Combining better design discipline and total cost analysis, the value of advanced composites is often the solution to performance needs in a variety of composites parts.
What You’ll See and Learn:
• Engineering Rapid Preforms
• Molding Thermoplastic and Commingled Fibers
• Prepregs: Out-of-Autoclave and Into the Press
• Making Molds Using BAAM (Big Area Additive Manufacturing)
• Repairing Advanced Composites and High Performance Materials
• High Performance Thermoset Molding Compounds
• Creating Reusable Vacuum Bags
- Solvay and Composites One Announce North-America Distribution Agreement for the Process Materials and Tooling Product Lines
- LIVE Demos Provide CAMX Attendees with Composites Knowledge – Demos, Takeaways and More from Composites One, the Closed Mold Alliance and Industry Partners
- HSE Bulletin Department of Health, Safety & Environment Compliance Reminder for Quarter Four of 2018
Have questions? Contact Us.