Join Us at Road2Composites! A 2-Day FREE Workshop in Lansing, MI.
May 16-17, 2017
Composite Vehicle Research Center
Road2Composites: An Automotive and Transportation Workshop focused on Scale-up, Lightweighting and High Volume Composites Products and Processes
Fuel Efficiency, Design Freedom, and Manufacturing Efficiency have been driving transportation and automotive materials and process development toward composites for years. Composite materials and processes offer many other advantages for every vehicle on the road. This is a day and a half workshop dedicated to demonstrating composites for both transportation (lower volume) and automotive (higher volume). Whether you make buses or pickup trucks, SUVs or Humvees, race cars or sedans, we have something for you at Road2Composites!
WHAT YOU’LL SEE AND LEARN:
- Lay Stitch with Carbon Fiber
- Braiding Sleeve
- Liquid Molding (Preform)
- Adhesives Joining
- Light RTM
- Silicon Vacuum Bags
- Thermoplastic Fabrics / Hybrids
- Solvay and Composites One Announce North-America Distribution Agreement for the Process Materials and Tooling Product Lines
- LIVE Demos Provide CAMX Attendees with Composites Knowledge – Demos, Takeaways and More from Composites One, the Closed Mold Alliance and Industry Partners
- HSE Bulletin Department of Health, Safety & Environment Compliance Reminder for Quarter Four of 2018
Have questions? Contact Us.