Composites One Launches Live Composites Tech Talk Webinar Series
Composites One and IACMI announce the launch of a new webinar series, Composites Tech Talks, hosted live on LinkedIn.
Renowned for bringing live workshops to the composites industry, Composites One and IACMI are now offering this new live webinar series featuring composites industry leaders such as Magnum Venus Products (MVP).
Hosted on Composites One’s LinkedIn page, Composites Tech Talks brings together the latest in product and process technology to manufacturers and students alike. Users can visit the Composites One LinkedIn page at the time of the webinar and join us for the presentation, followed by a live Q&A with the presenters.
Maximizing Wind Energy Production with Vacuum Infusion
April 29, 2021 at 1pm CDT
About this Composites Tech Talk
• Vacuum Infusion can be utilized in Wind Blade production for a safer and more environmentally friendly production process
• Kitted Process Materials reduce risk in complex, expensive part processing
• Best practices when converting your manufacturing process to Vacuum Infusion
James Jones, Lead Technical Support Manager, Composites One
Tyler Blevins, Workforce and Community Development Manager, IACMI
Ferruccio Bareggi, Field Technical Assistance Manager Europe, Aerovac
- Composites One Presents Webinar | Make The Right Decision About Process Materials For Your Manufacturing Goals
- Composites One Presents Webinar | Efficiencies of Kitting and Plying for Processing Advanced Composite Materials
Have questions? Contact Us.