Composites One Presents High Quality Composites Tooling Webinar
This webinar is brought to you by Composites One and Solvay.
About this Webinar
Thu, May 14, 2020 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM CDT
Solvay’s DForm® technology is a labor and cost-saving tooling prepreg that combines the conformability of a short fiber molding compound with the directional characteristics of a high performance, long fiber composite. This webinar presented by Composites One and Solvay will expand on the benefits of Solvay DForm® as well as discuss Solvay’s complete tooling solution – including tooling and process materials like bagging film. Composites One is the exclusive authorized distributor for Solvay Tooling materials.
- DForm® advantages over standard long fiber woven fabric prepreg, and random short fiber and infusion tooling systems.
- Solvay’s Epoxy and BMI based tooling materials, including their handling characteristics and molded surface quality, both being superior.
- Overview of Solvay’s innovative process materials, including vacuum bagging consumables, infusion materials, customized kitting, and reusable vacuum systems.
Jason Gibson, Ph.D
Chief Applications Engineer, Composites One
Jason Gibson, Ph.D is the Chief Applications Engineer at Composites One where he manages growth of composite materials for defense and aerospace markets and is engaged in researching and developing hybrid composite armor solutions for military ballistic and blast mitigation applications. With over 20 years in the composites industry Jason has a thorough understanding of how composites and advanced materials are revolutionizing manufacturing. Jason holds a Ph.D in Mechanical Engineering from the University of Central Florida.
- Composites One Presents Webinar | Make The Right Decision About Process Materials For Your Manufacturing Goals
- Composites One Presents Webinar | Efficiencies of Kitting and Plying for Processing Advanced Composite Materials
Have questions? Contact Us.