Composites Tech Talk – Submit your Questions for our Experts
Now is YOUR OPPORTUNITY to ask industry experts your composites-related questions.
Join us on Tuesday, November 16 at 10am EST/7am PST for a special edition of our live webinar series, Composites Tech Talks. Hosted on Composites One’s social media pages, Composites Tech Talks aims to bring the latest in product and process technology to manufacturers and students alike.
Submit your questions TODAY and tune in during the live stream to see your questions answered LIVE!.
Users can visit the Composites One Facebook | LinkedIn | YouTube pages at 10am EST / 7am PST to watch us answer your questions.
Composites Tech Talks: Ask the Experts
When: Tuesday, November 16, 2021 at 9:00am CDT
Where: Facebook | LinkedIn | YouTube
Composites Tech Talks brings together the latest in product and process technology to manufacturers and students alike. Hosted live on social media, Composites Tech Talks are your chance to hear directly from industry experts on the products, processes and innovations within the composites industry.
In this session, we’ll be answering your burning questions, including:
- How to implement or improve your manufacturing process
- What products or materials that can help improve your end-product
- Where do they see industry trends and future developments heading
Don’t wait! Submit your questions TODAY and tune in to our live stream to see your questions answered LIVE on social media.
James Jones, Technical Support Manager, Composites One
Tyler Blevins, Workforce and Community Development Manager, IACMI
- Composites One Presents Webinar | Make The Right Decision About Process Materials For Your Manufacturing Goals
- Composites One Presents Webinar | Efficiencies of Kitting and Plying for Processing Advanced Composite Materials
Have questions? Contact Us.