Composites Tech Talks: Making Composites Sustainable
Making Composites Sustainable: Turning Waste Into High-Value Nonwovens
Thursday, June 24, 2021 at 1:00pm CDT
- How excess carbon fiber can be transformed into usable preforms instead of being sent to a landfill
- Why long fibers translate to better performance and formability
- How the system aligns with the circular economic goals of sustainability and reduction in material waste
- How other processes and manufacturing solutions make composites more sustainable throughout their life cycle
James Jones, Lead Technical Support Manager, Composites One
Tyler Blevins, Workforce and Community Development Manager, IACMI
Hicham Ghossein, CEO, President & Founder, Endeavour Composites
Sign up for a Livestream Reminder
About Composites Tech Talks
Renowned for bringing live workshops to the composites industry, Composites One and IACMI are now offering this new live webinar series featuring composites industry leaders such as Magnum Venus Products (MVP)
Composites Tech Talks brings together the latest in product and process technology to manufacturers and students alike. Users can visit the Composites One LinkedIn, Youtube, or Facebook page at the time of the webinar and join us for the presentation, followed by a live Q&A with the presenters.
- Composites One Presents Webinar | Efficiencies of Kitting and Plying for Processing Advanced Composite Materials
Have questions? Contact Us.