Health, Safety & Environment Bulletin
Composites One is committed to assisting manufacturers in obtaining the most up-to-date information on regulatory and compliance issues within the composites industry. Each quarter, our Health, Safety and Environment team creates a safety bulletin with the latest updates and changes that impact the composites industry.
This quarter’s bulletin includes:
- OSHA’s Top Ten Violations – A preliminary list of the Top 10 most frequently cited workplace safety violations for fiscal year 2019.
- EPA MACT Standard Update – A proposed rule change in the Federal Register to amend the National Emission Standards for Hazardous Air Pollutants (NESHAP) for the Surface Coating of Plastic Parts and Products.
- Hearing Protection and Noise Exposure – Information regarding levels of noise exposure and how to remain compliant
- Ask the Compliance Expert – Connect with our Health, Safety, and Environment experts.
- Composites One Presents Webinar | Make The Right Decision About Process Materials For Your Manufacturing Goals
Have questions? Contact Us.