We’re Back” – LIVE Demos Return at CAMX Booth U27
See the latest innovations from Composites One, the Closed Mold Alliance and 16 Industry Partners
Schaumburg, IL, September 22, 2021… Composites One, the Closed Mold Alliance and 16 industry partners will present LIVE demos showcasing the latest innovations in Vacuum Infusion, Prepreg Processing, Silicone Bag Molding, Light RTM, and a Thermoplastics Technology demo all at Booth U27 during CAMX 2021 in Dallas, TX, October 19-21. Demos take place inside a large, enclosed staging area, providing attendees with a safe, yet clear view.
“We’re very excited to be back,” said Marcy Offner, Director of Marketing Communications, Composites One. “Presenting LIVE demos at CAMX is a unique opportunity to help manufacturers find out about processes offering greater dependability allowing them to discover new ways to overcome the challenges they face and see new technologies that drive efficiency and save costs.”
Attendees will also learn about Aerovac, a newly rebranded line of vacuum bagging and process materials. As a part of Composites One, the industry leader in composite materials supply and technical support, it’s easy to purchase and utilize the Aerovac process materials needed to ensure precision, quality, and efficiency in demanding manufacturing processes. Aerovac products will be used in a variety of demos. For more information visit www.aerovac.com.
On the agenda are:
- Three marine demos showing a boat hull built three different ways – with Vacuum Infusion featuring Aerovac Process Materials, Silicone Bag Molding and Light RTM
- A marine Light RTM production cell demo featuring a boat seat
- Two aerospace demos, one featuring Prepreg Processing on composite tooling and one featuring carbon fiber material to make a part for a UAV using Vacuum Infusion featuring Aerovac Process Materials
- A wind energy demo featuring new product technology and Aerovac Process Materials for Vacuum Infusion, along with a complimentary demo featuring repair tips and tricks
- New technology demos featuring Thermoplastic composites and traditional materials, too
- A live Q&A Session on Thursday allowing attendees to ask questions and seek on the spot suggestions
“Our demos would not be possible without the expertise and support of our partners,” said Offner. They include 3A Composites Core Materials, 3M, Aerovac, AOC, A&P Technology, Chem-Trend, Chomarat, Magnum Venus Products, Mahogany Company, Owens Corning, Polynt-Reichhold, RTM North Ltd., United Initiators Inc. and Vectorply Corporation, along with Composites Manufacturing and CompositesWorld, the event’s media sponsors.
For demo times and more information, please visit Composites One booth U27 during CAMX 2021 in Dallas, TX, October 19-21, visit compositesone.com or call 800-621-8003.
Composites One is North America’s leading distributor of composite materials serving customers from more than 44 locations. Composites One offers composites fabricators and molders thousands of products from more than 600 of the industry’s top suppliers through a technical sales, technical support, and customer service force that is the most knowledgeable in the industry. The company offers a variety of value-added services that include closed mold technologies, process applications reviews, regulatory compliance assistance and unmatched technical support. Composites One is headquartered in Schaumburg, IL. Find out more at www.compositesone.com.
- Composites One Presents Webinar | Make The Right Decision About Process Materials For Your Manufacturing Goals
Have questions? Contact Us.