Regulatory Compliance Manual is a Key Benefit for Composites One Customers
Regulatory compliance is an important part of composites processing. It’s also an area where many manufacturers lack the in-house capabilities to ensure ongoing compliance. Safety is a priority at Composites One, and we have a dedicated team of specialists who are constantly monitoring the evolving industry regulations. This allows us to stay at the forefront of issues, regulatory updates, and environmental and safety information across the industry sectors we serve. Our customers benefit by keeping current with the latest information and requirements to stay compliant.
Partnering with Composites One gives industry manufacturers direct access to our dedicated Health, Safety & Environment (HS&E) team for ongoing regulatory compliance support to keep current with regulatory updates, safety standards, and related industry issues.
Regulatory Compliance Manual
Our HS&E Team maintains a comprehensive regulatory compliance manual to keep customers informed of the latest safety regulations from the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), Department of Transportation (DOT), and Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). For the benefit and ease of access for customers, the manual condenses the regulations from these three federal agencies and provides an outline of the common standards within the composites industry.
The regulatory compliance manual helps manufacturers understand which regulatory programs are necessary to keep their facilities compliant. Highlights and benefits of the manual include:
- Condenses regulations from three federal agencies
- Outlines common standards within the composites industry
- Includes valuable information that serves as a guideline to help manufacturers operate in a safe and compliant environment
- Includes links to relevant websites with detailed information
- Offers tools to assist with implementing various mandatory programs
- Provides advanced techniques education
- Supports education forums in real-time settings
Composites One customers can access and reference the regulatory compliance manual using our online business tool, b2bcomposites.com, which is available to customers on-demand, 24/7. Our dedicated HS&E team is available and welcomes questions and concerns from our customers. At Composites One, the regulatory compliance manual is just one way we show that we are much more than a solutions provider. We aim to be a valued partner to customers by prioritizing safety and compliance in the composites industry.
- Composites One Presents Webinar | Make The Right Decision About Process Materials For Your Manufacturing Goals
Have questions? Contact Us.