Advanced Aerospace Composites – Quality You Can Trust
Aerospace and aviation industries operate on the cutting-edge of advanced composites. Composites One is dedicated to supplying that composite material to the aerospace industry. Offering only the highest quality carbon fiber and resin material, advanced composites supplied by Composites One have earned us the reputation as one of the leading composite providers in the aerospace industry.
Why Advanced Composites for Aerospace?
Carbon fiber reinforced plastics are built for durability and versatility, boasting about five times the strength as aerospace aluminum. The strength of these aerospace composites lies in the infrastructure of the material, which features the following benefits:
- Decreased risk of substantial cracks forming in the material under stress due to the precise formula of carbon fiber and resin.
- Thermoplastic engineering allows the carbon to maintain their structural integrity regardless of environmental changes.
At Composites One, we strive to lead the way in aerospace composite product and process technology, and our technical representatives lead the industry in solutions expertise. We will work with you to determine the best composite solution for your aerospace needs, and we guarantee to move quickly to complete your order so you can move forward with your tasks at hand.
How to Order Our Advanced Aerospace Composites
Our advanced aerospace composites can be manufactured to your specifications so you never have to sacrifice quality or service. To order our advanced aerospace composites, fill out this form with your requirements to receive a quote or contact one of our technical representatives today. We are ready to help you find the best solution to help accelerate you to the heights of aerospace technology. Contact us today or fill out the form to receive a quote for our composite material.
- Solvay and Composites One Announce North-America Distribution Agreement for the Process Materials and Tooling Product Lines
- LIVE Demos Provide CAMX Attendees with Composites Knowledge – Demos, Takeaways and More from Composites One, the Closed Mold Alliance and Industry Partners
- HSE Bulletin Department of Health, Safety & Environment Compliance Reminder for Quarter Four of 2018
Have questions? Contact Us.