Product Highlight: C-Weave
C-WEAVE is a bi-directional (0°/90°) warp and weft woven carbon fabric.
C-WEAVE is well-suited for performance and cosmetic applications. Fabric areal weights range from 160 g/m2 to 1200g/m2 in different weave patterns such as Plain, Twill and Harness Satin.
Available carbon fiber tows include: 3K, 6K, 12K or 24K in HS (High Strength), IM (Intermediate Modulus) or HM (High Modulus).
- Outstanding visual quality for cosmetic parts.
- Excellent fiber alignment and flat weft yarn insertion.
- Highly conformable Satin weaves available.
- Ideal for prepreg and infusion processes.
More information : https://composites.chomarat.com/en/brand/c-weave/
- Composites One Presents Webinar | Make The Right Decision About Process Materials For Your Manufacturing Goals
- Composites One Presents Webinar | Efficiencies of Kitting and Plying for Processing Advanced Composite Materials
Have questions? Contact Us.