Composites One Presents Wind Turbine Webinar
Leading Edge Protection for Wind Turbine Blades
Factors that Impact Performance
Thursday, January 21, at 1:00 PM CST
View the Recording
About this webinar
Environmental exposure can cause damage to wind turbine blades. New product innovations for the Wind Industry are available to protect and expand the life of the wind turbine components.
This webinar will focus on the challenges resulting from damage caused by minor impacts and erosion that affect the Wind Industry. Highlights will include innovative products and applications, such as Wind Blade Protection Tape 2.1, a product solution from 3M.
- Erosive Categorization: Understanding the differences in erosive environments and their impact on leading edge erosion.
- Wind Protection Tape 2.1: A higher performing’ lower cost LEP solution.
- Application Basics for Long Term Performance: Ensuring the best possible application for long term performance of Leading Edge Protection.
Wind Energy Sales Manager, Composites One
Mark Kirk is the Wind Energy Sales Manager at Composites One. With more than 30 years working in the composites industry and more than 10 years focused on wind energy, Mark has a thorough understanding of how composites and advanced materials are revolutionizing manufacturing in this important market segment.
North American Key Account Manager – Wind and Solar, 3M
Bret Anderson is the North American Key Account Manager for 3M’s Wind and Solar Businesses. He’s had many other roles in the past 30+ years at 3M. In his current role, Bret brings his considerable experience working with large, complex accounts and technical requirements to the Renewables Market. He is a Certified Six Sigma Black Belt and has an MBA from the University of St. Thomas.
- Composites One Presents Webinar | Make The Right Decision About Process Materials For Your Manufacturing Goals
- Composites One Presents Webinar | Efficiencies of Kitting and Plying for Processing Advanced Composite Materials
Have questions? Contact Us.