Composites One Releases 2016 Schools in Partnership With IACMI
Composites One, the Closed Mold Alliance, and MVP will lead four Advanced Composites schools at key IACMI locations beginning in Spring 2016.
The upcoming schools, dates and locations include:
- Process & Advanced Materials Workshop – April 5-6 in Knoxville, Tennessee (Oak Ridge National Lab)
- Intermediate Processing & Wind Energy Workshop – June 14-15 in Denver, Colorado (NREL)
- Process & Advanced Materials Workshop – August 9-10 in West Lafayette, Indiana (Purdue University)
- Process & Automotive Market Advances in Composites – November 1-2 in Detroit, Michigan (Michigan State)
CLICK HERE to download the flyer.
- Solvay and Composites One Announce North-America Distribution Agreement for the Process Materials and Tooling Product Lines
- LIVE Demos Provide CAMX Attendees with Composites Knowledge – Demos, Takeaways and More from Composites One, the Closed Mold Alliance and Industry Partners
- HSE Bulletin Department of Health, Safety & Environment Compliance Reminder for Quarter Four of 2018
Have questions? Contact Us.