Composites One Releases 2016 Schools in Partnership With IACMI
Composites One, the Closed Mold Alliance, and MVP will lead four Advanced Composites schools at key IACMI locations beginning in Spring 2016.
The upcoming schools, dates and locations include:
- Process & Advanced Materials Workshop – April 5-6 in Knoxville, Tennessee (Oak Ridge National Lab)
- Intermediate Processing & Wind Energy Workshop – June 14-15 in Denver, Colorado (NREL)
- Process & Advanced Materials Workshop – August 9-10 in West Lafayette, Indiana (Purdue University)
- Process & Automotive Market Advances in Composites – November 1-2 in Detroit, Michigan (Michigan State)
CLICK HERE to download the flyer.
- Composites One Presents Webinar | Make The Right Decision About Process Materials For Your Manufacturing Goals
- Composites One Presents Webinar | Efficiencies of Kitting and Plying for Processing Advanced Composite Materials
Have questions? Contact Us.