Composites Tech Talks | Benefits of Reusable Bag Molding
Join Composites One’s James Jones and IACMI’s Tyler Blevins for the latest in our series of Composites Tech Talks, hosted LIVE on LinkedIn, Facebook, and YouTube.
Eliminate Emissions. Reduce Waste. Benefits of Silicone Bag Molding
When: Tuesday, July 27, 2021 at 9:00am CDT
Where: Facebook | LinkedIn | Youtube
- An overview of how to build reusable silicone vacuum bags for their specific applications
- When is it beneficial to use reusable silicone vacuum bags
- How to plan and create a silicone Bill of Materials
Dan Falce, Technical Support Manager, Composites One
Jeff Reber, Technical Support Manager, Composites One
Sign up for Livestream Reminder
About Composites Tech Talks
Renowned for bringing live workshops to the composites industry, Composites One and IACMI are now offering this new live webinar series featuring composites industry leaders such as Magnum Venus Products (MVP).
Hosted by Composites One’s James Jones and IACMI’s Tyler Blevins, Composites Tech Talks brings together the latest in product and process technology to manufacturers and students alike. Users can visit the Composites One LinkedIn, Youtube, or Facebook page at the time of the webinar and join us for the presentation, followed by a live Q&A with the presenters.
- Composites One Presents Webinar | Make The Right Decision About Process Materials For Your Manufacturing Goals
- Composites One Presents Webinar | Efficiencies of Kitting and Plying for Processing Advanced Composite Materials
Have questions? Contact Us.