Why Switch to Closed Molding?
Many manufacturers have been making the switch from open to closed molding. The conversion to closed molding is the practical solution for ensuring competitiveness and long-term growth. Changing from open to closed molding can offer many benefits, including:
- Reduced waste and emissions, which leads to a cleaner, healthier environment as well as lower material and disposal costs.
- A more consistent, repeatable process, which makes composites more competitive than alternative materials.
- Reduced cycle times, which leads to higher productivity and lower labor costs.
Make the switch from open to closed molding today! The Closed Mold Alliance will be with you every step of the way!
In This Section
- Composites One Presents Webinar | Make The Right Decision About Process Materials For Your Manufacturing Goals
- Composites One Presents Webinar | Efficiencies of Kitting and Plying for Processing Advanced Composite Materials
Have questions? Contact Us.