Why Switch to Closed Molding?
Many manufacturers have been making the switch from open to closed molding. The conversion to closed molding is the practical solution for ensuring competitiveness and long-term growth. Changing from open to closed molding can offer many benefits, including:
- Reduced waste and emissions, which leads to a cleaner, healthier environment as well as lower material and disposal costs.
- A more consistent, repeatable process, which makes composites more competitive than alternative materials.
- Reduced cycle times, which leads to higher productivity and lower labor costs.
Make the switch from open to closed molding today! The Closed Mold Alliance will be with you every step of the way!
In This Section
- Solvay and Composites One Announce North-America Distribution Agreement for the Process Materials and Tooling Product Lines
- LIVE Demos Provide CAMX Attendees with Composites Knowledge – Demos, Takeaways and More from Composites One, the Closed Mold Alliance and Industry Partners
- HSE Bulletin Department of Health, Safety & Environment Compliance Reminder for Quarter Four of 2018
Have questions? Contact Us.